Sunday, September 16, 2007

Too Long in (self) Exile

Laughing Gulls, Chincoteague NWR, VAWhoa, where has time gone? A couple of months got away from me with all the busy summer things that happen, but I have lots of images and lots of stories to recap. I'll be back-dating posts for the summer, but I'll have links to these posts from this page, since it will sit at the top of the blog for a while. Keep an eye on the July, August, and September archives, or check the list below for new, active links.

So, over the past couple of months, what has been blogworthy? Recounts of the following are coming:

  • some of my favorite local birding spots and recent bird trips
  • local insects, with images taken with my camera's macro setting (better than I imagined!)
  • local birds, with images taken with my new teleconverter lens
  • landscaping for wildlife and the fruits of our labor
  • vacation on Chincoteague NWR, VA
  • work trip to Washington state, including some play
  • trips to Montreal and Minnesota

More to come, I swear!
* title apologies to: Van Morrison, "Too Long in Exile" (1993)

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page