Monday, October 22, 2007

Wanting What You Have

Things, as always, are crazy-busy, and I have some half-dozen half-written blog posts I will eventually publish online. Which road was paved with good intentions? I always forget.



Anyway, during my commute to work last week I pulled over to grab a shot of the fall colors in the southern tier of New York. It's not supposed to be a "good year" for leaf peeping, but as the saying goes, it's not about having what you want, it's wanting what you have. And I'll take scenery like this any day. Yes, the only good thing about my commute to work, which mostly transverses farmland and scenery like this: the blissful chance to shed the work day as I near home.

Post title credit: Soak Up the Sun (2002), Sheryl Crow

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page