Thursday, January 10, 2008

I and the Bird # 66

The latest addition of I and the Bird is up and ready for your reading pleasure. John of Born Again Bird Watcher has discovered a way to legally publish a playwright of clearly questionable moral fortitude (in my humble opinion), but richly talented in word craft.

Embedded in the script are . . . you guessed it, links to essays also well crafted, but likely authored by persons of questionable character (at least one, anyway: I have a submission in there). John's selection is something every birder should have on their night stand, be sure to get your copy of "The Importance of Being an Ornithologist."

Nicely played, John, a high bar set for "I and the Bird" in 2008!

Peace and good bird reading.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page